We invite you to subscribe today!
2015/2016 Tampa Bay Times Masterworks
To view our full concert calendar, click here.
Premium seats at low prices! Four seasons ago we reduced our ticket prices so that more people in Tampa Bay might enjoy live symphonic music. As a result, many of our concerts continue to sell out! As a subscriber, you receive priority seating at the same low ticket prices as last year.
Subscriber Benefits: Subscribers of all our Premium Package series (Masterworks, Pops, Coffee and Rock) continue to enjoy free flexible ticket exchanges, free friend vouchers, a 10% discount on additional ticket purchases, and advance notice for best seats to our concert specials.
To order your 2015/2016 subscription, call the TFO Ticket Center at 727.892.3337 or 1.800.662.7286 Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm or Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 3 pm. You can also contact the Ticket Center by email at email@example.com.
All Masterworks, Pops, Rock and Coffee subscribers receive:
- Premium reserved seats – best in the house
- Same seats for every concert in the package
- Unlimited free flexible ticket exchanges
- Free friend vouchers to invite a guest to a selection of concerts
- A discount on additional single tickets purchased during the season
- First in line for special concerts and our annual gala
- First in line to renew your same seats next year or upgrade your package
- Rock subscribers pay no facility fees or postage & handling
- Imperial & Intermezzo subscribers pay no facility fees
All “Compose Your Own” subscribers receive:
- The ability to mix and match any combination of Masterworks and Pops concerts, minimum
of 3 concerts (premium package subscribers are seated first)
- A terrific blend of affordability and flexibility at just $25 per concert
- Good seats in the top two price tiers in different locations for each concert
- Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis subject to availability; certain restrictions
- Ticket exchanges are available for a fee of $5 per ticket
To order your subscription, call The Florida Orchestra Ticket Center at 727.892.3337 or 1.800.662.7286 Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm or Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 3 pm. You can also contact the Ticket Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.